The theme of Glories of the Score is the interaction between music, sound and screen narrative. How does music affect screen storytelling and how does screen storytelling affect music? How do music and sound affect the audience experience of a film, game or other entertainment media?
What’s does it include?
- Australian Student Screen Music Competition
- ‘Making Music for the Screen’ (An all-day event for secondary school students)
- Keynote speakers
- Panel sessions
- Opening Night Industry Reception
- Closing Night Awards Ceremony and Party
Who should attend?
- School and tertiary students.
- Screen composers at all levels of their career
- Interested industry professionals such as directors and producers